SeraSol SC 82
INCI: Cetyl PEG/PPG-7/3 Dimethicone
KCC Beauty SeraSol SC 82 is a liquid polysiloxane polyalkyl polyether block copolymer designed to have a low HLB for use as a silicone emulsifier for W/O emulsions. The chemical structure of SeraSol SC 82 allows the incorporation of potentially difficult ingredients that would normally have a destabilising effect on the emulsion.
This key emulsifier is ideal for various skin and sun cream applications. Night creams need not feel heavy with the use of this elegant silicone emulsifier.
Recommended usage level 1.5-3.5%
Previously known as BC 99/012
- W/O emulsifier for creams, lotions and other Personal Care products
- Co-emulsifier for O/W emulsions
- Enables cold process manufacturing
- Emulsifier for multiple emulsions (W/O/W)
- Highly lipophilic
- Specific gravity (25°C): 0.93
- Viscosity (at 25°C): 800cS
- Appearance: Clear to hazy colourless to straw liquid
- HLB Value: <4
- Colour cosmetics