SeraSol EL 92A
INCI: Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
KCC Beauty SeraSol EL 92A is a PEG modified self-emulsifying crosslinked silicone elastomer in 6cS dimethicone fluid for the creation of truly unique W/Si emulsions. SeraSol EL 92A can be included in many products to enhance the skin feel, spreadability, absorption and “soft-focus” effect of the finished product and can create highly stable W/Si emulsions.
‘Water drop’/quick-break formulations are possible with this product.
Recommended usage level 1.5-5% although highly dependent on application.
SeraSol EL 92A has replaced SeraSol EL 92
- Gives a light, silky, non-greasy skin feel
- Matte effect
- Imparts viscosity to W/O emulsions
- May absorb sebum
- Can be used in cold processes
- Anti-frizz properties
- % Active content: 100
- % Silicone crosspolymer content: 20 – 30
- Appearance: Translucent gel
- Viscosity (25°C): 130,000cS
- Colour cosmetics
- Skin creams & lotions
- Cosmetic primers
- Hair conditioners